- 1/8 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground mixed peppercorns, plus more for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon (packed) grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1-inch thick shark steaks (about 6 ounces each)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mash butter, parsley, garlic, ¼ teaspoon mixed peppercorns, and lemon peel in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt.
Heat oil in your Lagostina 8 inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle shark steaks with salt and ground mixed peppercorns. Add shark steaks to skillet. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn shark steaks over and transfer to oven. Roast until just cooked through, about 10 minutes longer.
Transfer to plates.
Add seasoned butter to same skillet. Cook over medium heat, scraping up browned bits, until melted and bubbling. Pour butter sauce over shark steaks and serve.
Makes 2 servings.